- plaid flannels: nothing screams fall like flannels. A must have staple piece in your closet for the fall. Perfect for layering with skinny jeans or leggings and a vest, throw on some boots and you’re good to go for a coffee run or a get together with your girlfriends around the bon fire on a chilly fall evening.
- scarves: not only do they spice up your outfit they’ll keep you nice and warm for those chilly evenings.
- boots: need I say more? they complete every fall outfit.
- leather jackets: leather jackets should be a staple in every girl’s closet. They’re so easy to style, no matter if your wardrobe ranges from feminine to edgy.
- denim jackets: probably one of my favorite staple pieces in my closet. You can wear denim jackets with everything and through out the entire year. They give a casual vibe to any outfit but you can also dress them up if you please.
- leggings: a necessity if you ask me. The outfit possibilities with leggings are just endless. But remember leggings aren’t a substitution for pants ladies. Perfectly paired with over sized sweaters and long cardigans for that comfy but put together look, add a scarf and boots to the mixture and you’ll be ready to conquer your day.
- oversized sweaters/cardigans: nothing cozier than slipping on an oversized sweater or cardigan for the chilly fall days. Whether you are heading to work, running errands, or going to class, oversized sweaters are the perfect fall fashion statement.
What are your fall fashion essentials ?