What better time of year than thanksgiving time to sit back and reflect on how blessed we are ,and to thank God for all he has blessed us with! The things you take for granted some one’s praying for.
1.I’m most thankful for Jesus Christ who died on the cross for me, if not for the cross of Jesus Christ where would my life be?
2. I’m thankful for a caring and loving family who have been there for me through it all.
3. I’m thankful for health-to be able to breath, take care of yourself, move and function with no limitations is a blessing.
4.I’m thankful to have a warm home and a roof over my head. Many people are homeless and don’t have this.
5. I’m thankful to have food on the table
6. I’m thankful to have clothes in my closet
7. I’m thankful to be living in a country that gives us freedom
8. I’m thankful to have a career I love
9.I’m thankful for having my cat milo in my life, who knows how to put a smile on my face.
10. I’m thankful for the friends I have
11. I’m also thankful for coffee! you guys know coffee is my life and with out it I wouldn’t be able to function lets be real here.
12. I’m thankful that I have a car and don’t have to walk every where! All though it’d be good exercise, I think I’ll pass on that one.
& the list can go on forever!
take some time today to come up with a gratitude list. what are you guys most thankful for?