Happy December 1st Folks! we are officially 24 days away from Christmas! Scrolling through the reader, I noticed many of you bloggers participating in blogmas this year and I decided to join you. I know I enjoy reading these kind of blogs and hope you guys enjoy mine also.
1.Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
– Home Alone hands down watched this movie about 20 times and it just never gets old!
2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color?
-I have been into the silver/white/light blue combination kick
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
– We go to church Christmas morning so we dress up
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
-If I could only buy for one person then I wouldn’t buy for any one. It would be like playing favorites.
5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
– Christmas day after church
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
– not that I can remember
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
– I’m not in college any more, but in my free time I like to bake/ watch Christmas movies
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
– I want a white Christmas!
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
– nothing screams Christmas like pine cones
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
– all the desserts!
11. Which holiday do you celebrate?
12. What are you doing for the holidays this year?
– We are having Christmas at our house this year
13. What’s your favorite holiday drink?
– hot chocolate and peppermint mocha
14. Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
15. What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
16. What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received?
– I have never received a weird gift!
17. Have you ever made a snowman?
– most certainly!
18.What is your favorite winter fragrance?
– I don’t have a specific winter fragrance
19. What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
– Honestly, I don’t ever have a Christmas list. haha too old for having a Christmas list!
20. What is most important to you about the holidays?
– Spending time with friends and family and remembering that Jesus is the reason behind Christmas so praising the new born King!
hope you guys enjoyed and if you’re doing this tag let me know so I can go check it out! happy holidays!