I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the lovely BeaFreitas! If you’re not following her you should click that follow button. She’s great and has me hooked on her blogs. From life style blogs, to motivational quotes, to fun work outs and everything in between. Thank you for nominating me girl! also sorry I’m just getting to it weeks later!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started:
I originally started blogging with the intentions of making it physical therapy based to help out other students with tips and tricks for getting through physical therapy schooling and passing the most dreaded boards exam. After I got done with schooling I wanted nothing to do with PT for awhile other than just working at a PT clinic , so I started life style blogging and kind of stuck with it.
Advice to New Bloggers:
Follow other bloggers! read other blogs and interact with other bloggers! the word press community is wonderful.
I nominate the following bloggers for this award:
time for some inspiration!
for the love of wanderlst
plying through life
call me trav
to the moon and the stars