1.cranberry pineapple sparking punch-http://pin.it/-9S4auW
Are you hosting Christmas at your house this year, or need to bring a dish to pass at a Christmas gathering and need ideas of what to cook? Look no further I put together some ideas that are easy to whip up and will be a crowd pleaser!
1.easy crock pot honey ham-http://pin.it/IX68CSl
2. Christmas salad with citrus champagne vinaigrette- http://pin.it/OvT0xYR
What a perfect time of year for baking festive holiday treats! If you don’t have a lot of time on your hands this holiday season but still want to make festive treats no worries I put together a list of ideas of treats that don’t require baking and are still delicious!
- no bake egg nog pie! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/221028294191870167/
- easy no bake peanut butter balls https://www.pinterest.com/pin/56787645282354458/
- rice krispie cone Christmas trees https://www.pinterest.com/pin/445434219374854744/
- hot cocoa Christmas cookies https://www.pinterest.com/pin/436989970078176827/
- polar bear cookies https://www.pinterest.com/pin/392165080036316161/